Red Canary help
- How Red Canary works Learn about Red Canary's architecture and how we deliver your security operations.
- Use Red Canary Get started, unlock powerful features, and get the most from Red Canary.
- Developers Extend your use of Red Canary with our APIs and visit The Atomic Red Team website.
- Support Review solutions, open a support ticket, and connect with your Red Canary team.
- How Red Canary works with Carbon Black Cloud
- How Red Canary works with Carbon Black Response
- How Red Canary works with Microsoft Defender for Endpoint
- How Red Canary works with Crowdstrike Falcon
- How Red Canary works with Endgame
- How Red Canary works with Jamf
- How Red Canary works with SentinelOne
- Release Notes
- Inviting users to your Company Profile
- Set up single sign-on
- Understand and assign roles
- Endpoint Usage: How licensing and endpoint usage is determined
- Sharing files securely with Red Canary
- Alerts lifecycle
- Understanding how Red Canary detects threats
- Getting started with Automations
- Understanding endpoints
- Contain threats with network isolation
- Understanding identities
- Understand external alert sources
- Add third-party alert sources to Red Canary
- Getting started in the Report Library
- Getting Help