- Improved reliability of the ebpf programs.
- Improved efficiency of shutdown of the sensor in environments with low DNS activity.
- Make sensor-launched plugins inherit stdout/stderr from the sensor, so plugin logs are forwarded to the same stdout as the sensor.
- In eBF telemetry, command line arguments no longer get truncated when one of the arguments is an empty string.
- In eBF telemetry, the path to executable and command line arguments now reflect the data inside the kernel structures rather than the user input to the execve* syscalls. This fixes an issue where interpreted scripts (e.g., bash scripts) wouldn't reflect bash as the executable.
Please sign in to leave a comment.