- Network filtering has been added to improve efficiency of eBPF network events, which no longer need to be processed in userspace.
- Additional debug information is now available if errors occur during eBPF telemetry gathering.
- To avoid boundless increase of event backlog, events are now intentionally dropped if the sensor backlog is overloaded and unable to keep up.
- The sensor no longer records exit event telemetry from processes without an
- This release adds optimizations to reduce the volume of duplicate network telemetry.
Please sign in to leave a comment.