I have been locked out and need help logging back in.
A user is locked out after three failed attempts. You will receive an email letting your know you have been locked out for five minutes.
For security reasons, Red Canary Support is not able to reset a user's Red Canary login password. If the user needs to reset their password, please have them perform the following steps:
- Open a Chrome "incognito" mode window
- Go to your Red Canary Login page.
- Click on the "Forgot" link in the password field.
- Enter the email address you are using to login to your Red Canary
- Click the "Send me reset instructions" button.
- You will be sent an email with instructions for resetting your Red Canary login password.
- Follow the instructions in the password reset email and log back into Red Canary
NOTE: Please use Chrome "incognito" mode when you first try logging in again