- To provide you with more immediate information, some errors are now recorded directly in the sensor logs instead of in Sentry.
- Sensor logs now include more detailed information about audit startup failures.
- The sensor now records some configuration and environment issues to local system logs.
- The sensor no longer records exit event telemetry from processes without an
- Setting the system clock to an earlier time no longer causes a sensor panic.
- The sensor now retries after failing to offload data to disk. Repeated failures cause the sensor to shut down.
- Some Amazon Linux 2 users experienced an unusual increase in sensor panics due to an issue with an older version of the cfpmid plugin. This release includes an update to cfpmid that resolves this issue.
Please sign in to leave a comment.