Learn how to enable the Group Policy Object which allows you to update your sensors from Carbon Black.
Estimated procedure time: 5 minutes
- Click Start, then click Administrative Tools.
- Click Group Policy Management and select the Group Policy Object (GPO).
- Right-click the Cb Defense Sensor package.
- Select All Tasks and click Remove.
- Select Allow users to continue to use the software, but prevent new installations and click OK.
Learn more about How to Configure GPO to Allow Sensor Upgrades from the CB Console
Note: When you perform the upgrade from the console the new sensor will get installed temporarily until the endpoint refreshes its Group Policy and installs the old sensor.