This article walks you through the steps required to isolate and deisolate endpoints using Jamf Pro static groups.
You can configure Red Canary to add and remove endpoints from a Jamf Pro static group. Any endpoints in this group will be isolated from your network until you remove them.
- Set up your static group in Jamf Pro.
- Configure your Jamf network isolation group in Red Canary.
- Isolate and deisolate endpoints as needed.
Set up your static group in Jamf Pro
You’ll need to configure a static group before you complete these steps. To learn more about creating static groups, check out Static Groups in the Jamf Pro documentation.
- Log in to Jamf Pro, and find your network configuration profile.
- Select the Scope tab, then click Exclusions.
- Click Computer Group, then click Add.
- Select your static group.
- Configure your static group with the required Jamf Pro network restrictions.
- Click Save.
Configure your Jamf network isolation group in Red Canary
- At this time, please reach out to support with the name of your static group to be set.
Isolate and deisolate endpoints
- Go to https://go.my.redcanary.co/endpoints.
- Select the endpoint you want to isolate or deisolate from the network.
- To add the endpoint to the static group, click Isolate Endpoint. To remove the endpoint from the group, click Disable Isolation.
- Review the confirmation message, then click Ok.