I am not able to install the VMware Carbon Black Cloud sensor due to the following error:
VMware Carbon Black Cloud
- Press ⊞Win + R
- Type certlm.msc and hit Enter
- Go to 'Trusted Root Certification Authorities' > 'Certificates'
- Click into the 'Issued To' column and begin typing 'Go Daddy'
- There should be two Go Daddy Certs (Go Daddy Class 2 Certification Authority and Go Daddy Root Certificate Authority – G2)
- If Go Daddy certs are not in local machine cert store, re-add prior to attempted install
Main link: Repository Certs to install locally: GoDaddy Class 2 Certification Authority Root Certificate - G2 gdroot-g2.crt SHA256: 45140B3247EB9CC8C5B4F0D7B53091F73292089E6E5A63E2749DD3ACA9198EDA Download link: https://ssl-ccp.godaddy.com/repository/gdroot-g2.crt GoDaddy Class 2 Certification Authority Root Certificate gd-class2-root.crt (PEM) https://ssl-ccp.godaddy.com/repository/gdig2.crt.pem gd-class2-root.cer (DER) https://ssl-ccp.godaddy.com/repository/gdig2.crt SHA256: C3846BF24B9E93CA64274C0EC67C1ECC5E024FFCACD2D74019350E81FE546AE4
Please sign in to leave a comment.