How long it takes for the Red Canary login token to expire?
What are the default login session timeout settings?
The Red Canary user login token expires after 60 minutes by default. However, you can change this to be more restrictive in the "Session Timeout" setting in your Red Canary user profile settings.
The "Session Timeout" settings are found by doing the following:
- Click on your user profile icon (top right of page).
- Then click on "View Profile" link next to your name.
- Scroll down about half way until you see the "Session timeout (minutes)" field.
- You can adjust this time by entering a new number. This new value must be less, or otherwise more restrictive, than the organization-wide setting.
- Re-enter your password in the "Verify current password" field and click "Save".
NOTE: The API Authentication Token does not expire. You have to generate a new API Authentication Token in order for the previous token to be invalidated.