Note: v0.3.1 was an internal-only release.
- Additional internal metrics for performance and reliability monitoring
- Configuration option to disable DNS telemetry collection (dns_telemetry_disabled)
- Configuration option to enable file hashing (enable_hashing) - see details below
- File hashing (MD5, SHA256). This data will be re-introduced once we have found a more performant way to perform this operation. Until then, telemetry in the portal will temporarily show these values as 00000000000000000000000000000000 & 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
- Performance - File hashing was impacting CPU utilization for machines running container workloads. File hash data fields have been temporarily "fixed" as we work on a fix. See above for additional details.
Please sign in to leave a comment.