Note: v0.3.3 was an internal-only release.
- Canary Exporter (data portability) is supported
- Agent checks if it's running as root and emits a cleaner error for troubleshooting
- Additional health diagnostics are collected (ex: agent uptime)
- Agent would go into safe-mode if DNS could not be collected, now it will report an error and continue to collect all other telemetry (process, network).
- N/A. Note: File hashing (MD5, SHA256) is still temporarily disabled as we work on a fix (see prior release)
- Agent failed to upload telemetry when there was locally queued, spooled payloads from an older version of the agent
- Rare agent crash when it failed to capture DNS requests as a result of a permission error
- Rare agent crash for process telemetry records as a result of container behavior
- Agent shutdown was sometimes delayed due to DNS telemetry collection
- Placing an Agent in safe-mode did not alleviate memory consumption
Please sign in to leave a comment.