Should you run into any issues while using Red Canary, you can submit a support case to request direct assistance from our team. We have four principles that guide how we support you:
- Every interaction should be positive—challenges or errors are an opportunity to rise to the occasion.
- We are always looking to improve by leaving Red Canary and your security program better than we found it. When we succeed, we challenge ourselves to go further, bigger, and better the next time.
- Everything we do will be of high quality, refined to a level of professionalism and distinction that will set us apart. We hold ourselves to the highest standard in everything that we do.
- We are stronger together. We ally to achieve a shared mission, focusing on the We with you, our team, and partners.
For assistance during business hours (6am to 6pm Mountain time, Monday-Friday), please contact our technical support team. You can submit a support case from within Red Canary or via email.
To submit a support case within Red Canary:
- Click Get Help in the bottom right of Red Canary; then click Contact us.
- Select the category under How can we help you? that most closely matches your issue.
- Specify the Priority of the case. This guides our response time and helps us best serve you.
- Add a Subject and Description that describe how we can help you. In your description, include steps to reproduce the error if you are reporting a software bug or unexpected behavior, as well as an affected hostname, if applicable.
- Click Send.
To submit a support ticket via email:
- Email “email@example.com” with a description of your problem.
Support cases submitted by email are automatically assigned the Low severity. If you need to submit a case with a higher priority, submit the case from within Red Canary.
Getting Security Assistance
For questions regarding a detection, please use the Contact Us button within the detection itself, near the top just above the timeline. This routes to an Incident Handler and includes context about the detection in question.
What if I have an emergency?
For emergency and/or after-hours issues, please call our voicemail line (found in your portal under Profile > Getting Help > #3) and leave a voicemail. This sets off a chain of alerts that will notify the emergency support team day or night.