Should you run into any issues while using Red Canary, you can submit a support case to request direct assistance from our team. We have four principles that guide how we support you:
- Every interaction should be positive—challenges or errors are an opportunity to rise to the occasion.
- We are always looking to improve by leaving Red Canary and your security program better than we found it. When we succeed, we challenge ourselves to go further, bigger, and better the next time.
- Everything we do will be of high quality, refined to a level of professionalism and distinction that will set us apart. We hold ourselves to the highest standard in everything that we do.
- We are stronger together. We ally to achieve a shared mission, focusing on the We with you, our team, and partners.
Submitting a support case
You can submit a support case from within Red Canary or via email.
To submit a support case within Red Canary:
- Click your profile > a support case from the site navigation.
- Specify the Priority of the case. This guides our response time and helps us best serve you.
- Select the Subject that most closely matches how we can help you.
- Add a Description that describes how we can help you and includes steps to reproduce the error if you are reporting a software bug or unexpected behavior.
- Click Submit support case.
To submit a support ticket via email:
- Email “firstname.lastname@example.org” with a description of your problem.
Support cases submitted by email are automatically assigned the Low severity. If you need to submit a case with a higher priority, submit the case from within Red Canary.
What if I have an emergency?
If you have a security emergency, call +1 (844) 675-7331 and leave a voicemail with your contact information and how we can help you. Our team will respond shortly.