Red Canary is obsessed with detecting threats that might affect your organization. To deliver you exceptional quality, we set five objectives for our detection engineering team to be:
- First. We are the experts and will detect threats first.
- Consistent. We are professionals and will deliver consistent quality.
- Detailed. We will provide detailed detections with the insights our security allies love.
- Efficient. We are growing rapidly and will deliver the best, most efficient service.
- Timely. Threats spread and evolve quickly and we will deliver insights in a timely manner.
We use a number of quality control and review processes to identify situations where we fail to achieve perfection in one of these objectives. There may occasionally be situations where you identify detection quality issues that you wish to bring to our attention.
Reporting detection quality issues
You can report detection quality issues through your Red Canary portal. The resulting support case will involve our detection engineering and intelligence teams.
To report a detection quality issues:
- In the Help Center (while signed in), click Contact Us
- Set How can we help you? to Need security assistance.
- Set What kind of assistance? to Detection assistance.
- Complete the remainder of the form, including details about the detection, the quality issue you observed, etc.