Detecting threats that may threaten your business is what Red Canary does best. Therefore, we set five goals for our detection engineering team in order to offer the highest quality:
- First. Our team of experts will detect threats early.
- Consistent. We are experts who will provide consistent quality.
- Detailed. We will deliver detailed detections with the insights that our security partners appreciate.
- Efficient. We will deliver the best, most efficient service.
- Timely. Threats spread and evolve quickly so we will deliver insights promptly.
To identify situations where we fall short of perfection in one of these objectives, we employ a number of quality control and review processes. However, there may be times when you find threat quality issues that need to be brought to our attention.
Report threat quality issues
Threat quality issues can be reported using Red Canary, and the subsequent support case will involve our detection engineering and intelligence teams.
To report a threat quality issue to Red Canary:
- In the Help Center (while signed in), click Contact Us.
- Set How can we help you? to Need security assistance.
- Set What kind of assistance? to Threat assistance.
- Complete the remainder of the form, including details about the threat, the quality issue you observed, and so on.