Get help in an emergency
For emergency and/or after-hours issues, please call our voicemail line (found in your portal under Profile > Getting Help > #3) and leave a voicemail. This sets off a chain of alerts that will notify the emergency support team, day or night.
Get security assistance while working in Red Canary
For questions regarding a threat, please use the Contact Us button in Red Canary, within the threat itself, near the top just above the timeline. This routes to an threat hunter and includes context about the threat in question.
Contact technical support
For assistance during business hours (6 AM to 6 PM Mountain Time, Monday-Friday), please contact our technical support team. You can submit a support ticket from within Red Canary or via the Help Center.
To submit a technical support ticket within Red Canary:
- Click Get Help in the bottom right of Red Canary; then click Contact us.
- Select the category under How can we help you? that most closely matches your issue.
- Specify the Priority of the ticket. This guides our response time and helps us best serve you.
- Add a Subject and Description that describe how we can help you. In your description, include steps to reproduce the error if you are reporting a software bug or unexpected behavior, as well as an affected hostname, if applicable.
- Click Send.
To submit a technical support request via the Help Center:
- Make sure you are signed in to the Red Canary Help Center.
- Click Contact us at top-right, or go to the Submit a request page.
- (Optional) Add CCs email addresses if you’d like other users from your organization involved in working the support request.
- Select the type of request from the How can we help you? Dropdown.
- As you enter a Subject, a list of suggested articles in the knowledge base appears. You can click one of the articles instead of submitting the request, which may get you an answer more quickly.
- Enter a Description of your issue or question.
- (Optional) Let us know the Priority of the issue or question.
- Click Submit.
What to expect from Red Canary
We hold to four principles that guide how we support you:
- Every interaction should be positive—challenges or errors are an opportunity to rise to the occasion.
- We are always looking to improve by leaving Red Canary and your security program better than we found it. When we succeed, we challenge ourselves to go further, bigger, and better the next time.
- Everything we do will be of high quality, refined to a level of professionalism and distinction that will set us apart. We hold ourselves to the highest standard in everything that we do.
- We are stronger together. We ally to achieve a shared mission, focusing on the We with you, our team, and partners.