Should you run into any issues while using Red Canary, you can submit a support case to request direct assistance from our team. We have four principles that guide how we support you:
- Every interaction should be positive—challenges or errors are an opportunity to rise to the occasion.
- We are always looking to improve by leaving Red Canary and your security program better than we found it. When we succeed, we challenge ourselves to go further, bigger, and better the next time.
- Everything we do will be of high quality, refined to a level of professionalism and distinction that will set us apart. We hold ourselves to the highest standard in everything that we do.
- We are stronger together. We ally to achieve a shared mission, focusing on the We with you, our team, and partners.
There are number of ways to get help:
- Submit a support case from within Red Canary or via email.
- Get help and guidance about a confirmed threat that was identified by Red Canary (or another security product).
- Explore this knowledge base to learn more about Red Canary and how we can help improve your security.
What if I have an emergency?
If you have a security emergency, call +1 (844) 675-7331 and leave a voicemail with your contact information and how we can help you. Our team will respond shortly.