- We recommend you install this update
- Fedora support (v31+)
- Proxy support (HTTP CONNECT)
- Removes any audit rate_limit set, prior to installation.
- Sets the audit backlog_limit to 8192, overwriting any previous value prior to installation.
- Note: File hashing (MD5, SHA256) is still temporarily disabled as we work on a fix (see prior release)
- In rare instances, process names with spaces resulted in an error and a failure to capture telemetry for these processes.
- UDP payloads smaller than 3 bytes resulted in the daemon crashing and restarting.
- A rare race condition could occur during initialization, resulting in the daemon crashing and restarting.
- A rare race condition could occur, resulting in an endpoint re-registering itself as a new endpoint, as a result of a configuration file being corrupted.
- Network connections were not recorded when they were established in safe-mode and remained established after exiting safe-mode.
- The local_ip and local_port were missing for some network connections.
- Process exits were missed in some instances, resulting in higher than desired resource utilization by the daemon.
- Process starts were missed for processes that started before our daemon was installed or started. This has been addressed via the creation and collection of "synthetic process starts".
- Process ID (PID) rollover/re-use would result in incorrect process lineages/relationships being recorded.
- Duplicate Process exits were recorded, resulting in superfluous data.