When you receive notification about a confirmed threat affecting your environment, you may have questions, such as:
- How should I respond to this threat?
- What can I do to prevent this type of threat from happening again?
- How did Red Canary identify this threat?
Whenever you have a question about a threat Red Canary confirms, your Red Canary team is here to help. Your incident handler can answer all of these questions and more, and can connect you with others on the Red Canary team if needed.
Getting help about a confirmed threat
You can use your Red Canary portal to ask your incident handler questions about any confirmed threat directly.
To send a note about a detection to Red Canary’s incident handling team:
- Click Confirmed Threats in the site navigation.
- Click the title of the detection you have a question about.
- Under the Ask your Red Canary incident handler a question about this detection... section, enter text / Markdown notes.
- Click Save.