Red Canary’s Microsoft Teams integration allows Teams messages to be created as part of an automation playbook.
To configure Teams to accept an incoming webhook:
- Add a custom incoming webhook within Microsoft Teams: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoftteams/platform/concepts/connectors#setting-up-a-custom-incoming-webhook
- Copy the resulting webhook URL.
To add a Teams notification to an automation playbook:
- Within any playbook, click Add Action.
- Click Microsoft Teams > Send Microsoft Teams Message > Add to Playbook.
- Enter the webhook URL from above in Microsoft Teams Webhook URL.
- Specify the Title and Text you want to appear for each message.
- Optionally Add a Potential Action and specify an action name and URL that should be triggered when the action is selected (learn more about actions in Microsoft Teams messages).
- Click Save.