This article leads you through migrating from an existing SentinelOne console to one managed by Red Canary. This process is usually required by SentinelOne if you complete a proof of concept with them or if a different partner previously managed you.
- You must have a SentinelOne account
- You must have purchased Cloud Funnel from SentinelOne for the Red Canary account
Step 1: Receive SentinelOne Site Token from Red Canary
Red Canary will create a new SentinelOne console for you in our managed instance and provide the site token.
- The Red Canary team will complete the required steps to provide you with a new SentinelOne account.
- The Red Canary team will create a Console User for you to gain access to it with the Admin role.
- The Red Canary team will provide you with the site token and this help article. You'll use this in a later step.
Step 2: Export settings from your current SentinelOne console and import them to your new SentinelOne console
- Review exclusions and blacklist items in your current SentinelOne console.
- Export Exclusions manually (recreate on target Console) or through the Exclusion Tool.
- Import Exclusions to the new account manually (recreate on target Console) or through the Exclusion Tool.
- Copy over the policy configuration settings from the source to the target console.
Step 3: Migrate agents to the new Red Canary managed console
Note: Dynamic groups will not require individual site or group tokens as they will filter automatically to their matching site or group. For everything else, you will likely go group by group. Additionally, all threats must be resolved in the current SentinelOne console, and an endpoint must be online to migrate it.
- In the group or site, select Endpoint name.
- Actions will automatically highlight; click Actions.
- Type and then search for Migrate agent.
- Input the site token provided by your Red Canary contact in Step 1.3.
- Click through prompts to initiate migrations, and a box will appear briefly at the top of Atlas, telling you how many agents will be migrated.
- Repeat the above steps until all groups and sites have been migrated.