This article leads you through the process of generating test threats in Red Canary using Okta Workforce Identity.
Red Canary uses a similar test to the European Institute for Computer Anti-Virus Research (EICAR) for data flow validation for Okta Workforce Identity. This test will adjust your User-agent to a specific testing string.
Okta Workforce Identity integration
Via Google Chrome:
- Navigate to your Okta Single Sign-On portal.
- In that same tab, open up Chrome dev tools using one of two methods.
- Click F12
- Right-click and select Inspect.
- Click on the customize dev tools menu option.
- Click More tools, and then click Network conditions.
- From the Network conditions tab, de-select the Use browser default option and enter the following custom string:
- Once complete, proceed to log in to the Okta SSO portal.
- Close the tab you used to perform the steps above.