This article leads you through the process of updating OAuth Scopes for Red Canary’s integration with Google Workspace.
In our ongoing efforts to enhance the security and functionality of our integration with Google Workspace, we are requesting a minor update to the OAuth scopes that you grant to Red Canary. This update is designed to ensure that our services continue to function seamlessly and provide you with the best possible experience.
Action Required: Update Your OAuth Scopes
Add the new OAuth scope to your existing permissions for the integration.
Note: All of your existing OAuth scopes should remain unchanged. The addition of the new scope will not impact your current configuration but will allow us to provide you with more comprehensive reporting and insights.
- Log in to your Google Workspace admin console.
- Click the Security dropdown (this might be in the Show More section).
- Click the Access and data control dropdown.
- Click API Controls.
- Scroll down, and then click Manage Domain-Wide Delegation.
- Find the Client Name associated with the Red Canary integration, and then click Edit.
- In the OAuth scopes field, add the following scope:
- Click Authorize.
For more information, see Integrate Google Workspace with Red Canary.
If you have any questions or require assistance with this update, reach out to our dedicated support team at email@example.com.