- This release includes substantial fixes and additional features. Please upgrade!
- Plugins - plugins increase the capabilities of the CWP sensor without the need to install a new sensor version.
- Plugin auto-update support - this feature automatically keeps plugins like rootkit detection up to date with the latest version and is opt-out for 30 days. Please let us know if you do not want plugins to automatically update in your environment.
- Rootkit detection plugin that automatically finds and alerts on the unique behaviors of rootkits
- Process Memory Integrity plugin that looks for the signs of hooking and code injection in active processes
- Beta ARM support for AWS Graviton/Graviton2 instances, including AWS A1, T4g, M6g, C6g, and R6g systems
- Debug log files are now uploaded for Free sensors