Todos and action items frequently arise during an exercise or its retrospective. Recording those todos and completing them is critical to improving your readiness. These todos are frequently associated with specific gaps or areas for improvement in your response processes that you identify when running the scenario.
Create a todo during an exercise
- Under Todos from this exercise, enter the todo’s headline and click Create.
- If you want to further customize the Todo's priority, notes, assignment, or set a due date, click the todo once it appears in the list.
Create a todo outside of an exercise
- From the navigation menu, click Todos.
- Enter the todo’s headline and click Create.
- Click the todo once it appears in the list if you want to further customize the Todo’s priority, notes, assignment, or set a due date
Archive a Todo you no longer want
- Click the Todo.
- Click the three dots to the right of the headline and click Archive.