This article leads you through the process of integrating Proofpoint Targeted Attack Protection (TAP) with Red Canary. Follow the procedure from beginning to end.
- Generate your TAP Service Credentials. For more information, see Generate TAP Service Credentials.
Step 1: Red Canary–Enter your TAP Service Credentials
Enter your Proofpoint TAP Service Credentials to start receiving TAP alerts in Red Canary.
- From your Red Canary homepage, click Integrations.
- From the Integrations section, locate and then click the security product you want to integrate with Red Canary.
Note: If you do not see your security product listed, click See all integrations.
- In the search bar, type and then select your third-party security source.
- Continue onto the next step by configuring your third-party security source in Red Canary.
Note: Your third-party security source may require that you contact Red Canary to configure.
- Enter a Name for your third-party security source.
- Under the Ingest Format/Method dropdown, select Proofpoint Tap via API Poll.
- Enter your Proofpoint Tap Service Principal.
- Enter your Proofpoint TAP Service Secret.
- Click Save Configuration.
- Click Edit Configuration.
- Click Activate.