- This release adds the ability to capture and emit the container id of LXC containers.
- This release provides the ability to capture and emit the container id of docker containers while using systemd as the driver, which is the default for systems that use v2 cgroups.
- The hash of an executable is now utilized to determine whether two separate process starts are duplicated.
- Improved support for file metadata (e.g., file hashes) of executables inside containers is available.
- Added a check to ensure stale partial downloads are removed to improve sensor auto-upgrade functionality
- eBPF Telemetry:
- Removes old eBPF programs when a new one is downloaded
- Does not emit errors about missing data when the sensor is mid-initialization or mid shut-down
- Audit Telemetry:
- Fixed an issue with the file metadata of an executable that was run as a script interpreter
Docker Tag: 1.4.16-16494