We would like to create multiple Sites in SentinelOne to help us better manage our endpoints. For example, we would like to create a separate Site for each of our divisions/departments, and then create Groups based on Operating System type.
Yes, you can create multiple Sites in a single account in SentinelOne. Creating new Groups or Sites never carry additional cost, as this is based on Total Agent license/seat count. SentinelOne provides the Site controls so that team Admins have the ability to create new Sites as either Paid or Trial.
Here are the instructions to create a new Site:
- From the Scope pane, select an Account and click +
Or, In the Settings toolbar, click Sites.
- Click New Site.
- In the Site Name:
Enter a Site Name. This will be the name of the Site throughout the Management Console.
If you are not in an Account scope, select an Account from the list.
In Site Description, you can enter a description for the Site to identify it in the Sites list or to keep custom notes
- Click Next.
- In Add New Site, configure these settings:
Select the Site Type: Paid or Trial.
If the Account is in Trial mode, the Site must beTrial. If the Account is Paid,Sites can be Paid or Trial.
Paid- If you have a paid SentinelOne deployment.
Trial- If you are using the Management Console as part of a trial or demo.
NOTE: The type your Account is assigned as will determine which Type you will be able to choose here. No features will be restricted under a Trial account.
Expiration date- Select the expiration date of the licenses. The date must be equal to or earlier than the Account expiration date.
- Add New SKU- Select the SKU for the Site. Options that are available in the Account show in the menu. If only one SKU is available in theAccount, that is selected. Select Total Agents and enter the number of licenses purchased for the Site.
- From Tokyo SP2 you can see the Add-ons configured for the Account. Some Add-ons are editable at the Site level and others are not. From Tokyo SP4 Ranger and Rogues show in the list of Add-ons.
- Customers can enable or disable Ranger and Rogues at the Account level. The Ranger and Rogues Add-ons show at the Site level but they are not editable.
- MSSPs can enable or disable Ranger and Rogues as Add-ons at the Site level.
- Click Next.
- In Site Policy, see that the new Site automatically inherits the Account or Global policy and its settings.
- Optional: Click Change Policy to make changes to the policy settings for this Site.
- Click Create Site.
In the Summary, see that the Site was created successfully.
Optional: Click Add Users to add Site users for the new Site.
- Click Done.
NOTE: You can always check or change your Site settings by going to:
Settings and then Sites.
Please sign in to leave a comment.